I love microsoft it is going up very fast it is triple jump in SQL Server technology Microsoft already announced about the new version of SQL Server (( SQL Server 2016 )) look here but today we are going to try and look look at the next Microsoft data platform in SQL Server 2016 As the biggest leap forward in Microsoft’s data platform history, SQL Server 2016 delivers breakthrough mission critical performance, deeper insights across any data on many devices and enables the power of hyperscale cloud to unlock new hybrid scenarios by this new version we are going for lot of enhancement amzing job
SQL Server 2016 delivers breakthrough mission-critical capabilities with in-memory performance and operational analytics built-in. Comprehensive security features like new Always Encrypted technology help protect your data at rest and in motion, and a world-class high availability and disaster recovery solution adds new enhancements to AlwaysOn technology.
What is new and Enhanced in SQL Server 2016
- Enhanced in-memory performance with up to 30x faster transactions,
- Always Encrypted
- Even higher availability and performance than SQL Server 2014 with AlwaysOn secondaries with the ability to have up to 3 synchronous replicas,
- Built-in advanced analytics provide the scalability and performance benefits of running your “R” algorithms directly in SQL Server
- Enhanced database caching
- New tools for SQL Server migration with Microsoft Azure easier than before.
for more information read the SQL Server Datasheet here also be one for the first DBA downloaded and tried the new SQL Server 2016 version you can download it as CPT2 from here
To check all my posts you godirect to my personal website or you can download this Excel sheet My Technical POSTS
View all my tips , LinkedIn , Slideshare ,Youtube Channel.My posts in MSDN
One thought on “look at the next Microsoft data platform in SQL Server 2016”