When you are planning for Hyper model and you need to sync the identity between your local active directly on-premises to azure active directory at this time you will need to know what is Azure AD connect
Microsoft provided us multiple types and series from Azure VM supported all of the workloads with many of options that we should consider it before going for moving your services to azure VM we should understand very well what is the VM types and what is the Microsoft recommendation for choosing the VM type based on the workload.
- Azure Virtual Machine Types
- Azure Virtual Machine series(Size)
- Virtual Machine Pricing.
- Learn more about Azure VMs
In this article I’ll cover +10 important points you need to cover them when you are going to understand Managing and implementing Azure storage
- What are the Types of Azure Storage account?
- What are the Azure Storage blob types?
- What are the Blob storage resources?
- What are the Azure Storage Firewall and Access Key?
- What is the Azure Storage Explorer?
- What are the Azure Storage Replication?
- What is the Azure blob Pricing?
- What are the Solutions for moving data to Microsoft Azure Blob storage?
- What is Azure Data Box?
- What is Azure CDN?
- What is the Azure backup Types?
- What is the SQL Server Backup limitation on Microsoft Azure Blob storage?
- What is the Azure Backup Monitoring ?
- References and another Important articles
IF you are planning for (Az-103) Microsoft Azure Administrator Exam or new update from this certification (AZ-104) Microsoft Azure Administrator (beta) that will be available on or around April 2, 2020, you should take in your consideration implement and manage storage this part is (10-15%) from the exam . in this post I will share some important key note that can-do refresh for you in this part.
There are four layers in Azure SQL Architecture most quite similar to on-premises
- Client Layer
- Service Layer
- Platform Layer
- Infrastructure Layer
- Client Layer: Is the interface for applications to access a SQL database the client layer includes SQL Server tools, (ODBC), ADO.NET, (PHP) and Tabular Data Stream (TDS) is used to transfer data between a SQL database and applications. SQL Server also uses TDS to communicate with applications. This allows applications such as .NET, ODBC, ADO.NET, and Java to easily connect to Azure SQL Database without any additional requirements
- Service Layer: acts as a gateway between the client and platform layers
- Platform Layer: (SQL Server, Azure Fabric, Management Services) Azure Services Fabric is Responsible for Load Balancing , Automatic Failover and Automatic replication of the SQL Databases between Physical Servers https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/service-fabric/service-fabric-overview and Management Services takes care of an individual server’s health monitoring and patch updates.
- Infrastructure Layer: Layer responsible for administrating the OS and physical hardware
#PowerShell, #Bash and #CLI, and the most common language now for how to manage #Azure are very helpful when you need to automate the tasks did you imagine that you can know provision new VM or new SQL on Azure using your mobile though azure mobile app with Powershell. 💥⛈
If you asked me what is the best? I will be told you nothing all of them are very powerful language and choosing which one of them depends on your past experiences If you are coming from background windows so the PowerShell is the most compatibles with you and if you are coming from Linux background Bash will be the most compatible with you.
How I prepare my local PC to be able to manage azure using theses language?
This is our post of today, all of us know that we have the availability to write PowerShell or Bach code from Azure portal itself😲 . But if we need to manage the portal from our PC, we need to install some tools and import some modules, at the end of the post you will find most of the tools and requirements and advanced tools you can use it on your local PC or on-Premises server to manage Azure.🦾
Continue reading “How to manage Azure using Windows PowerShell”
Note🚦: If you didn’t used Cloud shell before on Azure portal, when you start it portal will ask you to create Storage account for more information check this post “Step by Step How to Enable Azure Cloud Shell in Microsoft Azure“🚀
Based on my Study i will list some tips and notes related to the backup on SQL Azure, I will be Happy if you ٍshared your knowledge, experiences and your review in the comment.