In this article I’ll cover +10 important points you need to cover them when you are going to understand Managing and implementing Azure storage
- What are the Types of Azure Storage account?
- What are the Azure Storage blob types?
- What are the Blob storage resources?
- What are the Azure Storage Firewall and Access Key?
- What is the Azure Storage Explorer?
- What are the Azure Storage Replication?
- What is the Azure blob Pricing?
- What are the Solutions for moving data to Microsoft Azure Blob storage?
- What is Azure Data Box?
- What is Azure CDN?
- What is the Azure backup Types?
- What is the SQL Server Backup limitation on Microsoft Azure Blob storage?
- What is the Azure Backup Monitoring ?
- References and another Important articles
IF you are planning for (Az-103) Microsoft Azure Administrator Exam or new update from this certification (AZ-104) Microsoft Azure Administrator (beta) that will be available on or around April 2, 2020, you should take in your consideration implement and manage storage this part is (10-15%) from the exam . in this post I will share some important key note that can-do refresh for you in this part.
IF you are interested to read more articles in the same subject here is below :
Continue reading “Managing and implementing Azure storage”